Tiki Tantrum: The Mind of Me

Monday, May 31, 2010

Grace Morrison!
I resent the effort that went into that and you really suck!



See Below:
Click to see why Grace sucks!

In Response:
Click to see how I respond!

Well I guess I should explain. I have taken a break from my break from blogging in order to stick it to the man.... Grace "Anne with an e" Morrison specifically. She has of late been inspired by the world of blog and this has, no doubt, rekindeled her passion for sending her opinions and specific life perspective out into the void of cyberspace. She wanted me to read her blog and repeatedly asked me (for the better part of 20 mins as she got ready for work) to do so.  I teased her for asking me if I had read it yet, when she herself had only posted it 5 minutes before.  My ultimatum, after she called me "stupid" for not doing as she had asked, was that I would not read her blog until I had confirmation that she had posted what she thought of my intellect on her blog. The link to her blog was her response to my ultimatum and this was my response to her response.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Juniper Grace said…

    Hey Jess I looked at the response.... that was so this morning.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Cats Sticking Out Their Tongues said…

    Hey, I would LOVE it if you submitted your pic of a cat sticking out its tongue to my photo blog, catsstickingouttheirtongues.xanga.com! I would give you credit and link back to your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home