Tiki Tantrum: The Mind of Me

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Well this is the first post. I have been wanting to start one of these for a long time and today one of my friends from camp, Carv, sent me a link to his blog and inspired me. I thought that it was going to be hard but it was really easy. The title was the hardest part and even that didnt take long because Amy aka Ducky (another friend from camp) made it up in about 30 seconds. I like it, it is growing on me. So my next perdicament is knowing what to write first. Do I start at the beginning or just start where I am at? Maybe a bit of both. Only time will tell for now I am glad that it has begun so everyone that cares can know what is going on in the life of me. Thanks for reading. Till next time J. E. Fewer...signing off:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home